Airquip and Pipetool Pty Ltd have been in the compressed air and service industry since 1997. Originally based in Adelaide, and now in the Adelaide Hills, we are South Australia’s first choice for installation of pipe systems for compressed air and other services. With our central location, we have successfully completed jobs for many world-class facilities around Australia, including Far North QLD, Groote Eyelandt (NT), Coober Pedy, Alice Springs and many throughout metro Adelaide.
Some of our key experience has compe from the following fields:
- Abbatoirs, meatworks, and other food processing
- Winery, brewery and bottling facilities
- Cement batching and storage/transfer plants
- Grain storage silos
- Heavy equipment (earthmoving/civil/government) service workshops
- Aircraft maintenance hangars
- Defence – RAAF vehicle maintenance
- Defence – Bushmaster maintenance
- Defence – Air Warfare Destroyer (AWD) blast and paint
- Major engineering/fabrication workshops
- Production lines, including vehicle manufacturing
- Farms and primary producers
- Adelaide desalination plant
- Power generation
- Motorsport and bicycle racing
We have also gained knowledge from the hundreds of small garages and home workshops that we provide componentry for. Many of our systems cater for easy DIY installation of compressed air pipe that facilitates a tidy work area and can look great.
Our practical experience, attention to detail, and expertise have cemented our reputation as the leader in the industry.
Talk to Airquip today to find out just how easy we can make it for you!