Established in 1997, AIRQUIP & PIPETOOL is recognised as a key player in specialist supply of compressed air reticulation/treatment systems and pipe machining equipment. The companies’ credentials include supply, installation and equipment rental services to some of South Australia’s largest projects including;
- Heavy equipment workshops
- Farms and primary producers
- Defence projects
- Concrete plants
- Aircraft hangars
- Power stations
- Large manufacturing facilities
- Major wineries and breweries
- Abattoirs and other food processing works
Our Adelaide Hills based warehouse holds large stocks of compressed air pipe systems. We have various materials from 4mm nylon pushfit to 160mm aluminium, with a large range of hoses, filters and couplings. Because of this, Airquip and Pipetool can supply all your needs from your compressor to point of use, with approved and complying products.
- Evaluate compressed air needs, as well as advise on air system requirements
- Plan pipework route around existing/proposed other services – Installation of pipe systems, to a professional and compliant standard
- Condensate management and air treatment packages
- Compressed air audits
- Ultrasonic leak detection for air system efficiency
- Supply only compressed air systems for self install
In every instance, high calibre products from our wide range of available brands are used. We also strive to only offer products that are designed to suit your applications.
DIY air pipework packages are available for simple self install in your home shed or workshop. This offers versatility, flexibility and user friendliness! Furthermore, most of these systems are reusable – if you move, you can take your air system with you.
Check out our range of pipe cutters, prep tools, pipe stands, benders, branch pullers etc. Specialist pipe equipment is also available for rental; this enables you to enjoy the right equipment for major plant shut down work or large specialist pipe fabricating projects.
Have a look at the gear we are now importing from Europe; digital metered oil nozzles, oil hose reels, pumps, grease kits and more. Our patented field service unit, the LUBE CUBE, has been a huge success. It has appeal for service workshops, agriculture, as well as large fleet managers and dealers. Call us today to find out how it can help your business!
If you are need to assistance, please contact us on (08) 8398 5111 to discuss any needs and applications.